The Resource You eat what you are : people, culture and food traditions, by Thelma Barer-Stein
- You eat what you are : people, culture and food traditions, by Thelma Barer-Stein
- Title remainder
- people, culture and food traditions
- Statement of responsibility
- by Thelma Barer-Stein
- Includes index
- African - Albanian - American - Armenian - Australian - Austrian - Baltic peoples : Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian - Belgian - Belorussian - Bulgarian - Canadian : Atlantic Provinces, First Nations, Quebec - Chinese - Czech and Slovak - Danish - Dutch - Egyptian - English - Filipino - Finnish - French - German - Greek - Hungarian - Icelandic - Indian, Pakistani, and Sri Lankan - Indonesian, Malay, and Singaporean - Iranian - Irish - Israeli and Jewish - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Latin American: Argentinian, Uruguayan, Brazilian, Chilean, Colombian and Venezualan, Peruvian
- Maltese - Mexican - Moroccan - New Zealanders - Norwegian - People of the Fertile Crescent: Iraqi, Jordanian, Lebanese, and Syrian - Polish - Portuguese - Romanian - Russian - Scottish - Southern Slavs (formerly Yugoslavian): Bosnian-Herzegovian, Croatian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Serbian, and Slovenian - Spanish - Swedish - Swiss - Thai - Tibetan - Turkish - Ukrainian - Vietnamese - Welsh - West Indian
- 29 cm.
- 2nd ed.
- 544 p.
- cn 98932673
- Other physical details
- col. maps
- System control number
ContextContext of You eat what you are : people, culture and food traditions, by Thelma Barer-Stein
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance You eat what you are : people, culture and food traditions, by Thelma Barer-Stein
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.nor.selco.info/resource/X5XcZcBzKUg/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.nor.selco.info/resource/X5XcZcBzKUg/">You eat what you are : people, culture and food traditions, by Thelma Barer-Stein</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.nor.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.nor.selco.info/">Northfield Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Northfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...